In this blog, I will present simple 6 steps to Create and Run a Java Integration stage job
- Step 1 – Write your Java code!
- Step 2 – add stages to job
- Step 3 – open the stage editor
- Step 4 – Enter classpath and enter or select class
- Step 5 – Press Configure button. Then press ‘Browse Objects’ to select bean properties
- Step 6 – Compile and run the job
- Note: These are steps to give an idea on how Java Integration Stage works. You may need to do some more fine tuning to make your job actually work. You can find those details here.
- Here are some Java Integration Stage Samples for IS 9.1.