I am a Software Developer working with IBM Software Labs since 2003. I have worked in various Enterprise Integration products in IBM. Since 2005, I have been working in Product development of Infosphere Information Server (IIS), which is an ETL tool. I am currently in Information Integration and Governance wing in Data Analytics Organization. I hold One Publication and Six Patents in the area of Information Governance. I have also authored a developer works article on Finding Duplicates in Data. I am a IIS DataStage certified solution developer. Apart from developing new features, I help the Sales in creation of Proof of Concepts.
Here are the list of blogs on my site with the highest hits:
- DataStage Best Practices – 1
- IBM and Informatica Leads Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Integration Tools 2013
- WebSphere Transformation Extender vs DataStage
- Quality Stage – III (Investigation)
- Java Integration Stage (3 of 3)
Note: I like to blog on topics related to my area of work. I may not be expert in some of these areas, but as a matter of interest in knowing about these areas I read them and share my understandings in this blog.